Children’s Dental Surgery offers a child-friendly clinical environment for the treatment and restoration of pediatric dental patients. Children who are referred to have work completed in our centers typically require procedures such as fillings, crowns, and extractions of baby teeth. These procedures allow dentists to properly restore baby teeth or to eliminate diseased teeth to restore the child’s mouth to a healthy state.
In some instances, patients are referred for dental surgery when they cannot cooperate or sit still for even simple dental work. These cases are rare, but will occur when it is the safest option for the child. Our drills and equipment can pose a risk for potential injury if a child is unable to sit still in a dental chair, unaided by anesthesia, for dental work.
If you are interested in dental surgery for your child or believe it may be the best option to treat their condition, please speak with your child or family’s dentist to discuss the pros and cons of this approach for their situation.
Children’s Dental Surgery offers:
- A child- and family-friendly waiting room with books, toys, and television
- A cheerfully decorated pre- and post-operative spaces to help alleviate anxiety in our young patients
- State-of-the-art operating rooms featuring the latest technology and dental equipment
- Private recovery rooms for maximum comfort as patients wake from their procedures
- A team of dedicated medical professionals to ensure quality care for your child